The Mercia 4.5m x 3.5m Home Office Director Log Cabin is designed with style, functionality, and value for money in mind. Each Log Cabin Garden office is constructed of quality Baltic sourced Pine and features new 'wind tight' design to keep your garden office draught free. The large full height windows and doors allow daylight to flood in, providing a light and airy working environment. The Timbers used are substantial to keep your building warmer in winter and cooler in summer, whilst the thick tongue and groove floor and ceilings are built to last. Pressure treated floor bearers keep your log cabin garden office raised off the ground to ensure longevity - we do advise treating the remainder your garden office during/following installation of the Mercia 4.5m x 3.5m Home Office Director Log Cabin.
Mercia 4.5m x 3.5m Home Office Director Log Cabin Includes:
- 1 x 4.5m x 3.5m log cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 4 x Full height glazed windows
- 2 x Fully glazed doors
- Felt roofing - Optional shingle upgrade available
- Installation: 2 person installation
Mercia 4.5m x 3.5m Home Office Director Log Cabin Features:
- Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- Single or double glazing options available
- Wall log thickness: Available in either 34mm & 44cm
- Floor & roof: 18mm thick tongue & groove
- Pressure treated floor bearers
- Apex roof style
- Green mineral roof felt covering
- Opening windows
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably sourced
Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 4.5 x 3.5m
- Log Cabin Width: 4.5m (14'9")
- Log Cabin Depth: 3.5m (11'6")
- Log Cabin Height: 2.6m (8'6")
- Internal Depth: 3.2m (10'7")
- Internal Width: 4.2m (13'11")
- Eaves Height: 2.2m (7'3")
- Door Height: 1.8m (5'11")
- Door Width: 1.5m (4'11")
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this building with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL, SA, SY23, 24, 25 and TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time