This Stunning Mercia 3m x 3m Corner Garden Log Cabin
has been designed specifically for being sited in the corner of a garden, possibly in that little sun trap corner many gardens have. When selecting a log cabin the first choice is which thickness of logs. In short the thicker the logs the greater the insulation making it more of a year round garden room. Secondy there is the choice of single or double glazed and this again depends on how much of the year you plan to use your new cabin. This collection of log cabins is focused at bringing quality and traditional lodge cabins to smaller gardens with the same quality and durability as their larger counterparts. If you have any questions regarding this Mercia 3m x 3m Corner Garden Log Cabin
please call our experienced customer service team.
Mercia 3m x 3m Corner Garden Log Cabin Specifications:
- 1 x 3m x 3m Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- Solid single door
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 3m x 3m Corner Garden Log Cabin Features:
- Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Single door
- Doors & windows - Double or single glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product. Please call our customer service team for more information.
Mercia 3m x 3m Corner Garden Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 3m x 3m
- Cabin Width: 3m (9'10")
- Cabin Depth: 3m (9'10")
- Cabin Height: 2.8m (9'0")
- Internal Width: 2.7m (9'0")
- Internal Depth: 2.7m (9'0")
- Eaves Height: 2.2m (7'4")
- Door Height: 1.9m (6'22)
- Door Width: 0.9m (2'10")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time