This fabulous Mercia 3m x 2.6m Escape Garden Office Log Cabin is from our popular Mercia wooden log cabin range, a collection focused at bringing quality and traditional log cabins to the smaller gardens with the same quality and durability as many of the larger log cabins that are also available on our site at a low and value price today. Buy your very own Mercia 3m x 2.6m Escape Garden Office Log Cabin today for the best deals at the Internet Gardener.
Mercia 3m x 2.6m Escape Garden Office Log Cabin Specifications:
- 3.2m x 2.6m Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- Solid single door
- 28mm log thickness
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 3.2m x 2.6m Escape Garden Office Log Cabin Features:
- Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- Single door
- Secure lock and key
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof
- Interlocking Tongue and Groove cladding
- 1 x Opening glazed opening window
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Doors & windows - Double or single glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product. Please call our customer service team for more information.
Mercia 3.2m x 2.6m Escape Garden Office Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 3.2 x 2.6m
- Cabin Width: 3.2m (10'6")
- Cabin Depth: 2.6m (8'10")
- Cabin Height: 2.5m (8'2")
- Internal Width: 2.9m (9'7")
- Internal Depth: 2.3m (7'8")
- Eaves Height: 2.2m (7'3")
- Door Height: 1.8m (5'11")
- Door Width: 0.8m (2'7")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time