The Mercia 3.7m x 3.3m Log Cabin with Veranda
features a veranda and porch decking which both add to this wooden garden building's elegance and style. Taking pride of place in any garden, this log cabin makes for an ideal outdoor office or a relaxing garden room - the possibilities for this Mercia 3.7m x 3.3m Log Cabin with Veranda
Mercia 3.7m x 3.3m Log Cabin with Veranda Specification
- 1 x 3.7m x 3.3m Log cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 2 x Solid Double Doors
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 3.7m x 3.3m Studio Log Cabin Features:
- 19mm Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 19mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- 19mm Interlocking Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Double and single doors
- Doors & windows - Single glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product. Please call our customer service team for more information.
Mercia 3.7m x 3.3m Studio Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 3.7m x 3.3m
- Cabin Width: 3.3m (10'10")
- Cabin Depth: 3.8m (12'4")
- Cabin Height: 2.3m (7'6")
- Eaves Height: 1.9m (6'1")
- Internal Width: 3.1m (10'2")
- Internal Depth: 2.8m (9'2")
- Door Height: 1.7m (5'8")
- Door Width: 1.2m (3'10")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time