If you are lucky enough to own a pool then you certainly can't be foolish enough to pass on the Mercia 4m x 5.5m Pool House Log Cabin as a perfect accompaniment? Measuring a nice and spacious 4m x 5.5m, which is approximately 20m² of generous internal space to relax in the summer and store in during the winter. Inspired by a traditional new England design, the Pool House Log Cabin has been constructed using the finest quality 44mm tongue and groove cladding that acts as an excellent insulator when it is cold at night. Plenty of light is let in to the Mercia 4m x 5.5m Pool House Log Cabin by the easy to access double glazed doors and the eight windows to the front and side.
Mercia 4m x 5.5m Pool House Log Cabin Specifications:
- 1 x 4m x 5.5m Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 2 x Solid Double Doors
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 4m x 5.5m Pool House Log Cabin Features:
- 44mm Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Double doors
- Doors & windows - Double glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
Mercia 4m x 5.5m Pool House Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 4 x 5.5m
- Cabin Width: 5.5m (18'1")
- Cabin Depth: 4m (13'2")
- Cabin Height: 3.5m (11'6")
- Internal Width: 5.2m (17'1")
- Internal Depth: 3.7m (12'3")
- Eaves Height: 2.2m (7'3")
- Door Height: 1.9m (6'2")
- Door Width: 1.5m (4'11")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time