The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive Variable Speed Rear Roller Lawn Mower is the biggest rear roller lawnmower in the Hayter range. The Briggs and Stratton 850 engine spins the 22 inch rotary blades with ease, with the autodrive feature the machine offers all the propulsion necessary to drive the machine without any effort required by the user.
This mower comes with Electric Ignition for effortless starting. The rear roller allows the machine to give the traditional striped finish and to cut over the lawn edge. With the cutterbar raised slightly rough areas can also be cut with no effort.
Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive ES Variable Speed Petrol Mower is perfect for large sized lawns that are maintained regularly, up to a tennis court in size. It comes with a rear roller leaving a manicured formal striped finish to your lawn.
Sorry, we can no longer supply this product. Please browse our collection of other Petrol Lawnmowers, or alternatively call our Customer Service Team so we may advise you further.
Hayter 561 Harrier 56 Autodrive Electric Start Lawnmower Specification :
- Split differential ribbed rear roller for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish.
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and reduced noise
- Cutting deck extends beyond wheelbase for border trimming
- Aluminium deck gives corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Variable ground speed to suit different conditions and operator preferences
- Built with Briggs and Stratton engines for reliability, easy starting and low emissions
- Ergonomic controls offering comfort and ease of use
- Fail safe OPC (operator presence control) system
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Friction disc protects the engine crankshaft against accidental bending through blade impact damage
- Lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending
- Full width large capacity fabric grassbag with hinged flap for easier emptying
- Can be used without collection bag as a rear discharge mower
- Electric start for effortless engine starting
- Smooth running long life ball bearings in front wheels
- Fins at front of deck to give improved collection performance particularly at low cut heights
- Counter balanced single lever height of cut to give light and easy selection of cutting height
- Lawn type: striped lawn
- Stripes: yes
- Cutting width: 560mm
- Cutting height: 13-60mm
- Cutting system: metal blade
- Grassbag capacity: 70 litres
- Method of starting: pull start
- Working angle: 20°
- Forward speed: 1.5-3.0mph
- Drive system: autodrive, variable speed
- Engine model: Briggs and Stratton Series 850 ReadyStart
- Engine cc: 190
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.1
- Crankshaft protection: N/A
- Style of handle: two piece folding
- Homeowner warranty: 3 years
- Commercial warranty: 365 days
- Free Oil
- Width: 585mm
- Length: 1510mm
- Height: 1080mm
- Weight: 54kg
This Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive Variable Speed, Electric Start, Petrol Mower comes with a 3 Year Warranty.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 0 - 1 working days if ordered before 2pm