The Cobra RM46B Petrol Rear Roller Push Start Lawn Mower
with it's fantastic combination of function and form, brings togther the brilliantly powerful 140cc Briggs & Stratton Series Engine, with a direct collection sytem and rear roller, making for a great machine, for day to day use. With state of the art engine technology, to allow for optimal torque and efficiency and subsequent reduced emission level, the 500 series powered Cobra RM46B Petrol Rear Roller Push Start Lawn Mower,
is ideal for gardens up to 600 square meters, and is the best-in-class performance, in this engine category.
Cobra RM46B Petrol Rear Roller Push Start Lawn Mower Specification:
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 500 Series
- Displacement: 140cc
- Drive Type: Push Propelled
- Cutting Width: 46cm /18"
- Cutting Height: 17-75mm, 7 Stage Adjustment
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.8ltr
- Grass Bag Capacity: 60ltr
- Wheel Size: Front: 7"
- Weight: 30kg
- Deck: Steel
- Rear Roller: Yes
- Mulching: No
- Collection System: Direct Collection
- Recoil Start
- Free 4 Stroke Oil
- 2 Years Domestic Manufacturers Warranty
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually next working day if ordered before 2pm