Go Native and relax with the tribe in this substantial hexagonal wooden garden gazebo
based on the African Hut design. The 4.0m Imperial Wooden Garden Gazebo
is manufactured from solid, machined round, pressure treated timber uprights with matching side panels and a sturdy wooden floor. The attractive timber roof is constructed of timber tiles which offers excellent protection from the weather, allowing you to relax and enjoy your gazebo and garden just about any time of the year. This 'African Roundhouse' Gazebo
comes complete with a substantial timber floor and the price includes free delivery and construction.
4.0m Imperial Timber Garden Bar Gazebo Details:
- Height: 3.32m
- Hexagonal Base Size: 4.07m x 3.52m
- Timber poles Diameter: 155mm
Imperial Timber Garden Bar Gazebo Features:
- Roof: Timber
- Manufactured in the UK with British timbers
- Timber is sourced from sustainable resources
- Kiln Dried and MicroPro pressure treated for an extended life
- INCLUDED: Timber deck base
- FREE DELIVERY
- FREE ASSEMBLY on a pre-prepared level surface
- Please Note: Blinds and Furniture are Optional Extras
What is FSC Wood?
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international network to promote responsible management of the worlds forests.
Important Delivery Information: Delivery & Assembly is between 14 - 21 days - Made To Order
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes:
Mainland Postcodes excluded AB, DD, FK19 to 22, KA27 & 28, HS, IV, KW, PA21 TO 45 , ALL PH except 3 and 4