This Eliet Maestro Petrol Garden Shredder
is built with a Briggs & Stratton engine and will shred garden waste at an impressive speed of 36,000 cuts per minute! This garden shredder will fill twelve 125 litre bags per hour so you will get the job done in no time at all. The shredder frame and chambers are made from robust and durable steel with large pnuematic wheels for easy transportation around the garden. When the engine is in motion, the pneumatic wheels helps to absorb the vibrations made from the chopping action. The Eliet Maestro Petrol Garden Shredder
chamber has a double wall in order to reduce the noise pollution.
Eliet Maestro Petrol Garden Shredder Specification:
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek I/C OHV
- Horsepower: 5.5hp
- Transmission: Direct
- Cutting System: ELIET Chopping Principle™
- Chopping Speed: 36,000 cuts/min
- Chipping Knives: 12 RESIST™ knives (reversible)
- Branch Diameter Max: 40mm / 1.6"
- Shredding Capacity: 12 full 125 litre bags per hour
- Feed Height: 1200mm
- Bag Capacity: 125LL
- Wheel Size: 250mm pneumatic
- Dimensions: 1380mm L x 640mm W x 1260mm H Storage
- Dimensions: 800mm L x480mm W x 1040mm H Weight: 53kg
- Noise Level: 110dB(A)
- Warranty: 1 year
Eliet Maestro Petrol Garden Shredder Features:
- The steel shredding chamber is firmly welded to the tubular frame. The feed hopper of the ELIET MAESTRO has also been manufactured from steel.
- Spacious feed hopper - The Maestro’s feed hopper is a fast route to the blades.
- The shredding chamber has a double wall in order to reduce the noise pollution from this chipper.
- The fine chippings that the MAESTRO spits out form the basis for what will later be nutritional compost.
- Large pneumatic wheels for easy transportation
- The vibrations from the chopping action are absorbed by the pneumatic tyres.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually next working day if ordered before 2pm