These Weston Ball Top Double Metal Driveway Gates
will certainly smarten up your property, their strong construction zinc plating and powder black gloss finish will keep it that way for many years. Crafted by the Burbage Iron Works Ltd, the double Weston gates are just over a metre in height and are suitable for a gap measuring between 2420mm-2500mm. We will also send a double gate fixing pack with each set of Weston Ball Top Double Metal Driveway Gates
Weston Ball Top Double Metal Driveway Gates Available Sizes:
- Width - Adjustable to fit an opening of: 2420-2500 mm (95-98.5”)
- Height - 1041mm (41") (from the bottom bar to the highest point)
Features of The Warwick Double Metal Driveway Gates:
- Zinc Plated - Electro Zinc Plated and black powder coated for supreme corrosion resistance
- Solid steel Construction
- Strong 25mm x 8mm frame
- Infill Bars are 12mm in diameter
- Can be locked with a padlock (not supplied)
Measuring Your Burbage Gate, Fence or Railing:
- We have made it easier by supplying you with the measurements required between each gap (the openings width) and not the product itself. All you need to do is to measure the gap between the (optional) posts or the gap in the wall (taking the thickness of the posts in to account.)
- Now take note of that measurement and select the right opening size from the drop down menu, be sure that there is enough room for the height (taken from the bottom of the frame to the highest point) on sloping ground be sure to allow for ground clearance, especially for gates.
Need a Different Size of Gate?
Well, it's a good job that we also offer a bespoke made-to-measure service on all gates and the matching railings for all of the ranges we sell - For a lot cheaper than you might expect too - There will be a longer wait (28-42 days), but trust us, it's worth the wait to get it right!
- Flat top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
- Ball top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 7 - 21 working days As made to order - Additional Charges may apply to Highlands & Islands - Please Call