The Warwick Single Metal Garden Gate
has a 'spear top' finish that's not only decorative but serves as a deterrent should you wish to lock it with a padlock and discourage entry. The Warwick metal gate is from the Burbage Iron Works, who have decided to use a thicker than average 12mm solid infill bar and 25mm x 8mm frame to create a metal garden gate of exceptional quality. Each garden gate from their collection has been electro-Zinc Plated (zinc-plated) and finished in a traditional black powder coat paint. As an added extra, with each Warwick Single Metal Garden Gate
you buy, we will supply you with a FREE gate fittings pack!
Warwick Zinc Plated Spear Top Single Metal Garden Gate Available Sizes:
- Sizes Available:
- Width - Adjustable to fit an opening of: 850-920mm (33.5-36")
- Width - Adjustable to fit an opening of: 920-990mm (36-39")
- Height - 1076mm (42") (from the bottom bar to the highest point)
Features of The Warwick Spear Top Single Metal Garden Gate:
- Zinc Plated - Electro Zinc Plated and black powder coated for supreme corrosion resistance
- Solid steel Construction
- Strong 25mm x 8mm frame
- Universal Opening - left or right hand
- Infill Bars are 12mm in diameter
- Can be locked with a padlock (not supplied)
Measuring Your Burbage Gate, Fence or Railing:
- We have made it easier by supplying you with the measurements required between each gap (the openings width) and not the product itself. All you need to do is to measure the gap between the (optional) posts or the gap in the wall (taking the thickness of the posts in to account.)
- Now take note of that measurement and select the right opening size from the drop down menu, be sure that there is enough room for the height (taken from the bottom of the frame to the highest point) on sloping ground be sure to allow for ground clearance, especially for gates.
Need a Different Size of Gate?
Well, it's a good job that we also offer a bespoke made-to-measure service on all gates and the matching railings for all of the ranges we sell - For a lot cheaper than you might expect too - There will be a longer wait (28-42 days), but trust us, it's worth the wait to get it right!
- Flat top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
- Ball top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 7 - 21 working days As made to order - Additional Charges may apply to Highlands & Islands - Please Call