The Warwick Spear Top Double Metal Driveway Gates
is topped with a total of eighteen spear tops which act as an excellent security deterrent. The quality to be seen in this set of Warwick Double Metal Driveway Gates really speaks for itself. The Warwick gates are not your average set of double gates and are much stronger with Burbage Iron Works opting to construct them using a thicker 12mm solid infill bar. The Warwick Spear Top Double Metal Driveway Gates
are a feature all their own that will make the right impression of your property - for a long time too as they have been electro-plated and powder coated back to last.
Warwick Double Metal Driveway Gates Available Sizes:
- Width - Adjustable to fit an opening of: 2420-2500 mm (95-98.5”)
- Height - 1076mm (42") (from the bottom bar to the highest point)
Features of The Warwick Double Metal Driveway Gates:
- Zinc Plated - Electro Zinc Plated and black powder coated for supreme corrosion resistance
- Solid steel Construction
- Strong 25mm x 8mm frame
- Infill Bars are 12mm in diameter
- Can be locked with a padlock (not supplied)
Meausuring & Choosing the Right Gate:
- We have made it easier by supplying you with the measurements required between each gate (the openings width) and not the gate itself. All you need to do is to measure the gap between the (optional) posts or gap in the wall, aking the thickness of the posts in to account.
- Now take note of that measurement and select the right opening size from the drop down menu, be sure that there is enough room for the gates' height (taken from the bottom of the frame to the highest point of the gate). The measurement given for the height of the gate already includes 50mm (2") ground clearance; on sloping ground be sure to allow more.
Need a Different Size of Gate?
Well, it's a good job that we also offer a bespoke made-to-measure service on all gates and the matching railings for all of the ranges we sell - For a lot cheaper than you might expect too - There will be a longer wait (28-42 days), but trust us, it's worth the wait to get it right!
- Flat top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
- Ball top square metal post: 50mm (2") x 1400mm - pre-drilled to be concreted in.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 7 - 21 working days As made to order - Additional Charges may apply to Highlands & Islands - Please Call