These Muck Boot Classic Tack Chocolate & Bison are great for all round use whilst keeping your feet warm, comfortable and dry at all times. The Tack boot by the Muck Boot Company has been developed to give the durability and quality you expect from a Muck Boot but with added flexibility allowing you to really get stuck in when in the garden or mucking out the stables. The stretch-fit top detail snugs the calf to ensure every ounce of warmth is kept in whilst the diamond treat offers a self cleaning sole to ensure you'll have grip when you need it most. For cosy toes in the great outdoors you'll struggle to beat a pair of Muck Boot Classic Tack Chocolate & Bison.
Muck Boot Classic Tack Chocolate & Bison Details:
- Colour: Chocolate & Bison
- Available in Sizes: 4-8
- 100% Waterproof
- CR-Foam Boot Construction
- Extreme comfort construction is lightweight, flexible, buoyant, and 100% waterproof top to bottom
- Breathable Airmesh Lining provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration
- Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA Sockliner for added support and slipper-soft moulded comfort in the footbed
- Natural Rubber Upper Overlays, Not TPR or PVC. Vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable, lightweight shell.
- Hands-Free Easy On / Easy Off. The 10mm kick rim or pull tab makes it easy to remove, while the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam boot makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy Clean Up, The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
- Resistant to fertilizers, insecticides, manure and cleansers
- Achilles protector to shield the wearer from blows to the back of the ankle.
- Why not check out the full range of Muck Boots
Muck Boot Classic Tack Chocolate
Mrs Cherry Sharon Wilson
8 months ago
Great product, they really do keep your feet warm. At last I can stay out in the cold for prolonged periods of time. Happy customer :)
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days