Muck Boot Classic Tack Boots are the perfect general purpose Muck Boots, so if you're clearing out the stables or just walking the dog, these insulated Tack Muck Boots are ideal. They are 100% waterproof, with full Achilles reinforcement and are copy warm even in sub zero temperatures. Classic Tack Muck Boots can even be used for occasional riding, and the lightweight Neoprene and rubber combination ensures all day comfort.
Sorry but this boot has been discontinued, please take a look at our range of alternative Garden Footwear
Muck Boots Classic Tack Boot- Black
- 100% Waterproof
- CR-Foam Boot Construction
- Extreme comfort construction is lightweight, flexible, buoyant, and 100% waterproof top to bottom
- Breathable Airmesh Lining provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration
- Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA Sockliner for added support and slipper-soft moulded comfort in the footbed
- Natural Rubber Upper Overlays, Not TPR or PVC. Vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable, lightweight shell.
- Hands-Free Easy On / Easy Off. The 10mm kick rim or pull tab makes it easy to remove, while the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam boot makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy Clean Up, The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
- Resistant to fertilizers, insecticides, manure and cleansers
- Achilles protector to shield the wearer from blows to the back of the ankle.
- Colour Black
- Why not check out our new range of Muck Boots
- Recieve a FREE pair of Gardening Gloves with every order!
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days