The Muck Boot Arctic Weekend - Black / Tan
is a mid-height all purpose winter boot which is perfect for extreme cold weather. The fleece lining keeps toes warm and dry and works well in temperatures from -30°C to 10°C. The Achilles reinforcement and moulded midsole creates extra protection and reduces slipping thus is ideal for snowy conditions. The Muck Boot Arctic Weekend - Black / Tan
is fully waterproof from the top to the bottom and is designed for durability.
Muck Boot Arctic Weekend - Black / Tan Details:
- Fleece lined for extra warmth
- The top section easily stretches to fit most calf widths
- Reflective finger pull loop for visibility at night
- 4mm CR flex-foam
- EVA midsole for added comfort
How are Muck Boots 100% waterproof?
- Made from a neoprene welly covered in natural rubber - minimises joints
- Rubber & neoprene bootie are waterproof all round and to the top
What is CR Flex-Foam Neoprene?
- An advanced form of neoprene that provides comfort, flexibility and heat retention properties
- Adjusts to the unique contours of your foot to create a stable foundation which resists blisters and chafing
- Shock absorption
- waterproof and insulating to ensure warm, dry, flexible fit in any environment
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days