Not only does the suede make the boot look stylish, but it also provides warmth and protection like any Muck Boot would. The suede upper half is waterproof and the boots come with a full length zipper so it makes it easy to slip the boot on and off. The soft fleece inline inside the boots give extra warmth through those cold winter days keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
Muck Boot Arctic Adventure Suede Boots - Chocolate & Bison Details:
- Multi purpose rubber sole for optimum traction & stability
- Fleece lined for extra warmth
- Full length zip to the rear with waterproof gusset
- Waterproof suede upper
- Colour: Chocolate & Bison
- Available in UK sizes 3-9
- View our full range of Muck Boots
How do they regulate temperature?
- 4mm Neoprene construction with suede outer
- Neoprene is the material used in marine survival suits to insulate
- The removable Nitracel insole wicks sweat away
- Comfort range of sub -30C to 10C
How are Muck Boots 100% waterproof?
- Made from a neoprene welly covered in natural rubber - minimises joints
- Rubber & neoprene bootie are completely waterproof
- Zip has a waterproof liner.
How to care for suede Muck Boots:
- Seal the suede by using a protective water repelling product prior to outdoor use. This will help the suede repel water, resist dirt and stains.
- If get mud on the suede, leave the mud to dry and use suede specific brushes to remove any excess dirt.
- To remove stains from your boots, you can use a suede cleaning block or suede eraser.
- Avoid cleaning with water as this will affect the colour and texture of the suede.
- Store your Muck Boots in a cool, dry place and a well ventilated area.
- Avoid leaving your boots in direct sunlight as excessive exposure to light will cause fading.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days