These women’s Suede Black Arctic Adventure Muck Boots
provide an excellent secure fit that is comfortable and are durable for everyday wear. The upper suede gives a classy look to this winter boot and not only does it look great but you won’t have to worry about your feet getting wet as the upper suede is waterproof.
Muck Boot Arctic Adventure Black Suede Details:
- Multi purpose rubber sole for optimum traction & stability
- Fleece lined for extra warmth
- Full length zip to the rear with waterproof gusset
- Waterproof suede upper
- Colour: Black suede
- Available in UK sizes 3-9
- View our full range of Muck Boots
How do they regulate temperature?
- 4mm Neoprene construction with suede outer
- Neoprene is the material used in marine survival suits to insulate
- The removable Nitracel insole wicks sweat away
- Comfort range of sub -30C to 10C
How are Muck Boots 100% waterproof?
- Made from a neoprene welly covered in natural rubber - minimises joints
- Rubber & neoprene bootie are completely waterproof
- Suede outer is fixed onto the neoprene inner to give 100% water resistance.
- Zip has a waterproof liner.
How to care for suede Muck Boots:
- Seal the suede by using a protective water repelling product prior to outdoor use. This will help the suede repel water, resist dirt and stains.
- If get mud on the suede, leave the mud to dry and use suede specific brushes to remove any excess dirt.
- To remove stains from your boots, you can use a suede cleaning block or suede eraser.
- Avoid cleaning with water as this will affect the colour and texture of the suede.
- Store your Muck Boots in a cool, dry place and a well ventilated area.
- Avoid leaving your boots in direct sunlight as excessive exposure to light will cause fading.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days