These Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots in Black
are an ankle high version of the Grubs Rideline horse riding boots that we also sell. The Jodhpur design of the boots makes for a quick and clean change after a days ride or stable freshen up. Grubs Outline Horse Riding Boots have no toe extension, so that they fit in to the entry of a stirrup, stay in place and can be removed safely at will. Once inside the stirrup a cupped arch offers the riding boot 9and your feet) additional support. Grubs Outline Riding Boots have a unique INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ thermal technology. Combined, they provide a self-insulating micro cellular construction material that makes each of their Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots
, super soft and bouncy whilst effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots in Black Details:
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Jodhpur (ankle)
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots in Black:
- Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™.
Grubs Wellington Boots aren't based upon the latest fashion trends, they are about comfort, safety & practicality. Grubs Wellington Boots are all about innovation through technology and a families multigenerational investment in time, to provide the best footwear available for all activities Outdoors and in...
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days