Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Blueberry
are an eye-catching addition to the Grubs Frostline range which provide superior grip on a variety of different surfaces thanks to their TRAX™ sole technology. The technology angles the grip in the shoe and positions it in a way to propel you forward on the toughest surfaces, have a prominent heel for downhill breaking and also have lugs on the side to balance your foot as you walk for a comfortable step. The heel also has HEXZORB™ technology inside which means the shockwave from each step is dissipated up your leg rather than just your heel so you can walk for longer before any pains set in. These boots will be able to handle temperatures as low as -20ºC thanks to their insulation and design so why not grab a pair from the Frostline range today?
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Blueberry Details
- Colour: Blueberry - Dark Blue with Yellow trim
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Moss Green, Black, Violet & Fuschia
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Frostline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 1 - 2 working days