The Lyndhurst Log Cabin Garage
is a double log cabin garage
with an open front. Being constructed of 70mm thick timbers this is a substantial wooden garage
that it built to last. The Spruce timber used is of the highest quality, with timber joists and roof bearers specified to ensure there will never be any roof sag as can happen with cheaper wooden log cabin garage
designs. The Lyndhurst Log Cabin Garage
is supplied un-treated and can be stained or painted to your liking. We do advise treatment is used following installation to increase the life of your new garden building.
The Lyndhurst Double Log Cabin Garage Specification:
- Footprint Wdtih: 5.78m
- Footprint Depth: 5.78m
- Ridge Height: 3.64m
- Total footprint including log length: 6.3 x 6m
Lyndhurst Log Cabin Garage Specifications:
- 70mm Log Thickness - improves both structure strength and longevity
- All Fixings Included - Detailed instruction manual
- Manufactured from High Grade Spruce Timber
- Pressure Treated Joists
- FREE SHINGLE ROOF FELT
When Buying a Quality Log Cabin Please Ask Yourself the following Questions:
- Does it have easy-opening joinery quality windows and doors ?
- Does it include large 160mm x 60mm beams to eliminate the risk of the roof sagging ?
- Does it come with detailed fixing kit and instructions ?
- Does it come with quality roof shingle felt?
- Is it manufactured from high grade Spruce or lower quality Pine with knot holes?
Optional Extras For The Lyndhurst Log Cabin Garage:
- Concrete Base Installation
- Fitting of buildings
- Painting or Staining
- If installing your own base it MUST be completely level for the best finished result
- Full Installation instructions are available - please contact us for details
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 10 - 21 working days