The Mercia 4.2m x 5.7m Garage Log Cabin is designed with style, functionality, and value for money in mind. Each Garage Log Cabin Garage is constructed of quality Baltic sourced Pine and features new 'wind tight' design to ensure stability in construction. The windows and doors allow daylight to flood in, providing a light and airy working environment. The 44mm Timbers used in this wooden garage are substantial to keep your building warmer in winter and cooler in summer, whilst the 18mm thick tongue and groove ceiling is built to last. To ensure Longevity we do advise treating your Log Cabin Garage during/following installation. Due to the modular construction of this Mercia 4.2m x 5.7m Garage Log Cabin, the double doors can be placed on either end and the wide door & window can be swapped together to either side - simply swap them over during construction.
Mercia 4.2m x 5.7m Garage Log Cabin Includes:
- 1 x 4.2m x 5.7m Log Cabin (Log Dimensions)
- 1 x Inward Opening Glazed Windows
- 2 x Solid Double Doors
- 1 x Single Locking Door
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Greenacre Log Cabin Garage Features:
- 44mm Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Apex style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Double doors
- Doors & windows - Single or double glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
- Additional Georgian style windows bars are available for this product. Please call our customer service team for more information.
Greenacre Log Cabin Garage Dimensions:
- Size: 4.2 x 5.7m
- Garage Width: 4.2m (13'9")
- Garage Depth: 5.7m (18'8")
- Garage Height: 2.7m (8'9")
- Internal Depth: 5.4m (17'9")
- Interal Width: 3.9m (12'11")
- Eaves Height: 2.1m (6'10")
- Door Height: 2m (6'7")
- Double Door Width: 2.4m (7'10")
Installation is available for this shed base, please select from the drop down menu
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber products - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port Drop to Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney. Port drop to the Channel Islands is a drop straight to the port on the Island and the price shown refers to the order, not individual items. The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time