This Mercia 4m x 5.6m Deco Garage Log Cabin
is slightly larger and is built with thicker interlocking side wall timbers for insulating properties. With just over 20m² of additional garage space your home or car storage needs are taken care of. Entry to the wooden lodge garage is through the large full width double doors that can be locked with the supplied key. For additional light and ventilation the double door Log Cabin also has a single opening window. Please be aware that this Mercia 4m x 5.6m Deco Garage Log Cabin
does not come supplied with a floor and will need a suitable hard ground below.
Mercia 4m x 5.6m Deco Garage Log Cabin Specifications:
- 1 x 4m x 5.6m Garage (Log Dimensions)
- 2 x Solid Double Doors
- 1 x Single Locking Door
- Felt Roofing - Optional Shingle Upgrade Available
- Installation: 2 Person Installation
Mercia 4m x 5.6m Deco Garage Log Cabin Features:
- 44mm Thick quality Baltic Pine walls
- 18mm Thick tongue & groove floor and roof
- Pressure Treated floor bearers
- Wind tight construction - No draughts
- Cylinder door locks & handles
- Pent style roof
- Green mineral felt roof covering
- Opening windows
- Double doors
- Doors & windows - Single glazed glass
- Assembly kit & full instructions supplied
- FSC Certified Timber - Sustainably Sourced
Mercia 4m x 5.6m Deco Garage Log Cabin Dimensions:
- Size: 4 x 5.6m
- Garage Width: 4m (13'2")
- Garage Depth: 5.6m (18'5")
- Garage Height: 3.1m (10'2")
- Eaves Height: 2.1m (6'10")
- Door Height: 2m (6'7")
- Double Door Width: 2.4m (7'10")
Important Treatment Information:
To esure your log cabin is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this log cabin with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers reccomendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port drop to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney) is a drop straight to the port on the Island The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 21 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time