The space and durability of this Mercia 3.6m x 5.4m Garage Log Cabin will provide you with the large and spacious area you are after, to not only protect and park your car away from the elements but to also store your tools too. The Mercia wooden garage has a single opening window and a large and easy to access double doors that can be locked with the supplied key. A floor is not supplied with this Mercia 3.6m x 5.4m Garage Log Cabin and strongly recommend a suitable flat and level hard ground be prepared.
***Sorry, this product is sold out and has been discontinued. Please browse our range of Log Cabins or call our customer services team so we may advise you further.***
Mercia 3.6m x 5.4m Garage Log Cabin Specifications:
- Width (A): 13' 1" (4.00m)
- Depth (B): 18' 0" (5.50m)
- Eaves Height (C): 7' 2" (2.18m)
- Roof Height (D): 9' 0" (2.75m)
- Door Width (E): 7' 10" (2.40m)
- Door Height (F): 6' 7" (2.01m)
- Base Depth: 18' 0" (5.50m)
- Base Width: 13' 1" (4.00m)
- Internal Depth: 12' 10" (3.93m)
- Internal Width: 17' 9" (5.43m)
- Windows: 1
- Building Type: Garages
- Size: 14' x 19' (4.20m x 5.70m)
- Roof Type: Apex Roof
- Anti-Rot Guarantee: 10 Years
- People Req'd To Build: 2
- Cladding Style: Interlocking
- Pressure Treated: Yes
- Door Style: Double Door
- Single or double glazing options available
- Wall Log Thickness: Available in either 34mm & 44cm
Important Treatment Information:
To ensure your purchase is protected from the weather we do advise that you treat this building with a high quality timber preservative (spirit based) before of after construction. As with other timber buildings - this will need to be repeated as per the treatment manufacturers recommendations.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 1: UK Mainland
- Zone 2: Please see below
- BT (Northern Ireland), LL SA SY23, 24, 25 & TR
- AB, IV, PA (Delivery to PA41-78 is not available), PH22-26, 30-41 and 50, (delivery to PH42-44 is not available), PO30-40
- Isle of Man - Port drop to the UK mainland with no additional charge. It is the customers responsibility to organise onward transport.
- UK Mainland Port Drop for HS1- 9 ZE, KA27-28, KW15-17, ZE, Orkney Islands, Isle of Bute, Isle of Islay and all other offshore islands (not including Channel Islands - see below). Your building is delivered to a port on the UK mainland and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange shipping to your chosen island.
- Port drop to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney) is a drop straight to the port on the Island The customer is responsible for transporting the building from the port to the property. This will extend your lead time, please call for details.
If you are planning to have your garden building installed and your delivery address attacts a surcharge for delivery please contact our team before ordering.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 14 - 28 working days You will be called to book in delivery at a convenient time