The BERG Elite Inground 11ft Trampoline
is the best and most durable trampoline on the market. Designed for professional use. The protective edge of the Elite is a full 40cm wide and 30mm thick and made of UV and tear-proof materials as used for the heaviest duty applications in the transport sector. This makes the edge suitable for long and intensive use and offers the best protection, guaranteeing a long life.
The 'Goldspring' is a new and unique spring produced by Berg toys which gradually builds up the energy in the spring. It means that the forces exerted on the body are significantly reduced, so you can jump higher, more safely and more comfortably. The springs are attached to the jumping mat by triangular eyes that are stitched in place 8 times over. This makes the trampoline solid, safe and long lasting. The frame is 2mm thick and thanks to galvanising on the inside and outside of the frame, it is rustproof, making the trampoline even more durable.
BERG Elite Inground 11ft Trampoline Specification:
- Diameter: 330cm (11ft)
- Colour: Green or Red
- Number of Springs: 96
- Height of Trampoline: 27cm
- Static Test Weight: 500kg
- Maximum Weight of Jumper: 100kg
- Tube Diameter (top rail): 42mm
- Protective Edge Width: 30mm
BERG Elite Inground 11ft Trampoline Features:
- 5 Year guarantee on frame
- 2 Year guarantee on springs
- 2 Year guarantee on padding and jumping mat
- Weather resistant
- Meets TUV, AIB and CE saftey requirements
- Closed-cell-foam protective edge
- Glavanised inner and outer side of frame
- Exterior Galvanisation of Springs.
- Available in red or green colours
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
3-5 Working Days to UK Mainland. Please call for advice if your address is not on the British mainland. Product will be delivered by courier / pallet directly from Berg and will be booked in