The Louisiana Grill Greenwood Smoker
is a different type of bbq
which uses wood pellet technology to create even convection heating to give great flavour, and outstanding results. Different flavour wood pellets are available which give a true smoked flavour. The taste is why people buy a Louisiana Grill Smoker BBQ
, and this is acheived by the Greenwood Smoker
being a convection smoker bbq
as the heat is never in direct contact with the food above. And beig a convection bbq
, there is no need to a rotisserie to get superb, even cooking results every time.
Louisiana Grill Greenwood Smoker Charcoal BBQ Details:
- Heavy Double Lined Hood - Gives better heat retention and allows for all season cooking.
- Convection Cooking - Even cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie. Retains natural juices.
- 2 Cast Iron Grills - Long Life and Easy Maintenance.
- Flavour Gaurd Cooking Grate - One-piece stainless steel. Enhances the amount and quality of smoke. Eliminates flare-ups ,improves heat response and distribution.
- Full Range Temperature Control - Heat output from 90 - 315 C , 47500 KJ, No preset heat outputs.
- Independent Smoke Control - hot smoke at approx 90 C.
- 300 Watt Electric Auto Igniter - Easy Push Button Start. No messy starters to use or buy.
- Engineered Top-Feed Auger System - Time proven design provides trouble free even wood pellet delivery.
- Conveniently Located Hopper - Easy to fill at any time. 4.5 kg capacity.
- Front Ash Drawer - Easy ash and grease removal.
- Stainless Steel Shelves - Large working area and easy to clean.
- Heavy Duty Casters - casters lock in place.
Louisiana Grill - Kentwood Specifications:
- Grilling Area = 0.26 sq m
- Height 122 cm, Width 117 cm, Depth 76 cm
- Weight 87 kg
- 90 - 315 deg C, 47500 KJ
- 240 V AC
- CE Approved
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 7 - 10 working days