Solve the problem of unsightly Wheelie Bins in your Garden with this very attractive single timber wheelie bin screens manufactured in two sizes, 140 Litre Wheelie Bins or 240 Litre Wheelie Bins.
** Sorry this product has sold out. Please see our alternative Bin Stores on our website **
Single Picket Bin Screen 140L & 240L Wooden Bin Screen Specification:
- Hides one wheelie bin.
- 3 Sided Bin Screen
- Pressure treated redwood timber from renewable sources
- 4 castors- 1 at each corner
- 2 handles
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions.
This cottage style picket screen is both stylish and attractive and comes complete with a new range of features. Handles and castors make it so much easier to gain access to your bins on collection day. The castors feature a swivel action and the front ones have a foot operated braking system.
Hooks are also included as standard allowing the screen to be secured to a wall if desired. Made from good quality redwood timber, it hides your bins and adds to your garden decor and looks good in any location.Wooden Bin Store Dimensions:
Before purchasing a bin store please CLICK HERE to check the size of your bin using our bin size guide.
- 140 litre Bin Screen (As Featured):
- 114 cm Height
- 63cm Width x
- 67cm Depth
- Size: 240litre Bin Screen (Optional Upgrade)
- 114 cm Height
- 75cm Width
- 85cm Depth
The timber used in this product is from sustainable sources and is FSC approved.
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - POA - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days