Solve the problem of unsightly Wheelie Bins in your Garden with this very attractive 3 sided wooden wheelie bin store. Manufactured in two sizes suitable for 140 Litre and 240 Litre Wheelie Bins. These robust Tongue and Groove Wheelie Bin Screens will look attractive anywhre in your garden, on the patio or even at the front of your house . They are manufactured from Pressure Treated renewable sourced timber. Two sizes are available, for 140 Litre Bin and 240 Litre Bin.
** Sorry this product has sold out. Please see our alternative Bin Stores on our website **
Pull Out Wheelie Bin Screen for 140L and 240 Litre Wheelie Bin Specification:
- Pressure treated timber from renewable sources.
- Hides one wheelie bin from view
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions.
- Free standing but can be anchored to the ground for security.
- Range of optional finishing trims.
- Lockable door.
The wooden bin screen has an open top allowing you to place waste in your bin from the front and on collection day, the screen is inply wheeled forward with the use of castors. The castors features a swivel action and one of the front ones have a foot operated breaking system.Wooden Bin Store Dimensions:
140 litre Bin Screen (As Featured):
- Height: 114cm
- Width: 63cm
- Depth: 67cm
Size: 240litre Bin Screen (Optional Upgrade)
- Height: 114 cm
- Width: 75cm
- Depth: 85cm
Before purchasing a bin store please CLICK HERE to check the size of your bin using our bin size guide.
Delivery Charge Information:
Delivery to the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Central London and certain Scottish postcodes may attract additional shipping charges. The listing may include an option to select the surcharge area. If your delivery will attract any additional charges we will get in touch to discuss this with you before processing your order.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All postcodes in England and Wales
- Zone B - Inner London Postcodes E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, W, WC
- Zone C - Northern Scotland & Ireland AB, DD, IV, KW, PH, PA20 and above
- Zone D - POA - Channel islands, Highlands of Scotland, Islands offshore, Ireland
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 3 - 14 working days