Our mid-range 2 metre wide by 25 metre roll of Thoresby artificial grass
has a pile height of 20mm and consists of two shades of green. The Thoresby artificial lawn
, sits comfortably in the middle of our artificial grass
range and does an excellent job at mimicking a well tended 'show garden lawn'
. The two different tones of the green anti-UV synthetic grass fibres
work well together and without closer inspection appear like real turf
that is regularly watered, fertilized, fed and cut - jobs that will now not need doing! With a pile height of 20mm the Thoresby artificial grass
can provide a consistent and durable surface that can be used in many applications, residential and industrial.
Artificial Grass - Thoresby Artificial Lawn 2M Wide x 25m Roll Details:
- 2m x 25m roll
- Approx pile height: 20mm
- 100% Thiolon(r)polythene, monofilament, anti-UV fibre
- Made from 3 shades of green for a show garden look
Artificial Grass - Thoresby Artificial Lawn 2M x 25M Wide Features:
- Latex backing and pre-punched for drainage
- Child and pet friendly
- Looks great all year round
- High UV Stabilisation
- No more mowing, muddy feet or watering
- Hard wearing synthetic grass
- Can be joined together with adhesive and tape
- Cut to size and easy to shape
- Certified to BS EN1177, BS 4790 and BS7044
- Full Installation guide available.
- 7 Year guarantee
- Available in roll width 2m and 4m up to 25m in length - please see individual size listings.
- Delivery Note: If you are wanting delivery to Scotland, this will incur an extra surcharge - Please call our customer service team if you wish to order
We do not offer an installation service, why ?
We concentrate on supplying our artificial grass to you at an amazingly low price, and could not possibly cover all of the UK with an installation service, we have however compiled a comprehensive installation guide that can be found by clicking HERE.
Doing your bit for the enviroment
A purchase of Artificial Grass is a good deed for the enviroment. There will be no need for wasting water to keep it green, no wasting electricity or fuel keeping it trim and no need for the use of chemicals such as fertilizers and feeds. It's cheaper and safer for your children and pets - and believe us when we say a lot cleaner for your house too; no more mud from a water logged lawn.
FREE DELIVERY over £50*
Usually 5 - 7 working days Cut To Order