Muck Boot Arctic Sport - Moss
- For the Family:
- Men's & Unisex
- Muck Boots:
- Arctic Sport
- Hunting Boots
- Insulated Wellies
Muck Boot Arctic Sport - Moss - What Makes It So Good?
The Muck Boot Arctic Sport in Moss is a serious wellington boot for serious outdoor people and is one you will absolutely appreciate when the winter snow arrives. Made in the same stringent method based around inner neoprene bootie which is fleece lined for extra warmth which is then covered with the natural rubber. This process is proven to be the best method possible to create the ultimate in hardwearing, all-weather work boots. These Muck Boot Arctic Sport - Moss are even used by the US Army in extreme cold locations. These Muck Boots are perefct boot for conditions -40 Celsius to +16 Celsius.
- These boots are low in stock and only available whilst supplies last.
- Premium neoprene field sports welly to extremely low temperatures.
- Ideal for us in -40C upto +16C
- Superior grip for field use with deep anti-clog lugs
- Reinforced toe
- Double reinforcement to instep, heel and achilles
- Stretch-fit top line binding - keeps heat in and cold out
- Easy to put on and take off hands-free
- Reflective finger pull loop for visibility at night
- Rugged & durable outsole
- View the full range of Muck Boots
- This is the new and improved Tay Sport Muck Boot
- Available in sUK sizes: 4-13
How do they regulate temperature?
- 5mm Neoprene construction
- Neoprene is the material used in wetsuits to insulate
- Fleece lining for extreme conditions
- The removable Nitracel insole wicks sweat away
- 2mm Thermal foam underlay beneath the instep for warmth
- Comfort range of -40 Celcius up to 16 Celcius
How are Muck Boots 100% waterproof?
- Made from a neoprene welly covered in natural rubber - minimises joints
- Rubber & neoprene bootie are completely waterproof