Mercia 9ft x 9ft Premier Corner Summerhouse
The Mercia 9ft x 9ft Premier Corner Summerhouse is a large and stylishly designed summerhouse which is designed for fitting snugly into the corner of your garden space. Measuring 9ft x 9ft, this summerhouse is the larger corner summerhouse that can easily be used as a gym, an office space, a summer building or as a little retreat. The garden building is made from high quality 12mm shiplap tongue and groove cladding, and it is then supported by 28mm x 28mm framing in order to create an extremely durable build. To add to this, the roof and floor of the summerhouse are made from interlocking tongue and groove boards which provide additional strength. The summerhouse features large floor to ceiling glazed styrene windows, as well as a set of large double doors which provide a focal point connecting your garden to your outside building. These double doors make the summerhouse perfect for entertaining and having BBQs, giving people a space to relax whilst food is being cooked. The Mercia 9ft x 9ft Premier Corner Summerhouse is an attractive corner summerhouse that can be used as a gym, an office or as a summerhouse. It is a stylish design that will become the focal point fo your garden.
- Size: 9ft x 9ft
- 12mm Shiplap tongue and groove cladding
- 28 x 28mm framing
- 10mm Solid sheet roof
- 8mm Solid sheet board floor
- 100% Shatterproof styrene windows
- Double doors with lock and key
- Green mineral felt
- Smart design maximises space
- Factory dip treated - unpainted
- 10 Year anti-rot guarantee
- PLEASE NOTE: Installation includes assembly of the building on domestic property only.
Assembly service may take up to 21 days.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop-down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 0: Free
- Zone 1: BT, CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA1 – P19, PH1 – P20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, and TR
- Zone 2: AB, PA, and PH
- Zone 3: GY, JE, IV, and KW
- Zone 4: Isle of Man – IM
- No delivery: TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, and PH42-44