Mercia 7ft x 8ft Traditional Shiplap Summerhouse
The Mercia 7ft x 8ft Traditional Shiplap Summerhouse is a gorgeous large garden building that features opening double doors, large glazed windows and a veranda. Its traditional design makes this building very attractive, and its interior is large enough to create a very cosy space to use during the summer months. The summerhouse is clad in shiplap tongue and groove fashion to provide additional stability and sturdiness. This structure then rests securely on 27mm x 32mm framing for added support. Other features include double doors which have a lock and key, two large styrene glazed shatterproof wondows and an attractive veranda. The double doors and windows allow for as much light as possible to enter the space, as well as regulate the temperature inside the summerhouse.
The Mercia 7ft x 8ft Traditional Shiplap Summerhouse is an attractive and traditional summer house that will look great in any garden setting.
- Size: 7ft x 8ft
- 12mm shiplap cladding
- 10mm solid sheet floor
- 8mm solid sheet roof
- 100% Shatterproof styrene windows
- Half glazed double doors
- Lock and Key
- Traditional design
- Sand felt included
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- PLEASE NOTE: Installation includes assembly of the building on domestic property only.
Assembly service may take up to 21 days.
Delivery Surcharge: Please select your zone from the drop-down menu to enable us to process your order more efficiently
- Zone 0: Free
- Zone 1: BT, CF, DD, DG, DT6, DT7, DT8, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA1 – P19, PH1 – P20, PL, SA, SY, TA, TD, TQ, and TR
- Zone 2: AB, PA, and PH
- Zone 3: GY, JE, IV, and KW
- Zone 4: Isle of Man – IM
- No delivery: TR21-TR25, ZE, HS, KW15-17, IV41-56, KA27-28, PA20, PA41-78, and PH42-44