60V Bike Handle Brushcutter
The Greenworks GD60BCB is a lightweight yet exceptionally powerful brush cutter designed for medium to large sized lawns. Powered by an advanced 60V lithium-ion battery the machine offers impressive performance and long runtimes, making it a true petrol alternative, without the emissions, vibration or noise.
Featuring a variable speed trigger, giving you total control over the power you need, when you need it. Fully adjustable bike handle ensures user comfort and the split shaft design makes storage easy after use.
Powerful & Efficient
60V battery power offers exceptional performance and the brushless motor ensures a long life and extended runtimes compared to brushed motors. The dual speed feature allows you to choose from high or low speeds depending on the task, further extending battery runtimes during use.
Comfort and Control
The GD60BCB has a fully adjustable bike handle along with a full body harness. The benefit being the weight of the machine is evenly distributed across the shoulders instead of the arms. This dramatically reduces fatigue and gives much more control during use.
Grass Trimming and Brush Cutting
The GD60BCB is suited to medium and large sized gardens with a large 40cm cutting width dual line nylon cutter head with auto bump feed. When you need more cutter line, simply tap the head on the floor while in use and the cord will extend to its correct length. For heavier growth simply fit the metal blade to clear areas with ease.
- Durable and efficient brushless motor
- Total control thanks to variable speed
- Less fatigue thanks to bike handle and body harness
- Easily store in a garden shed or garage
- Petrol performance
- No emissions
- Quiet and low vibration operation
- No fuel or cables to worry about.
- Lower running & maintenance costs than petrol equivalents
- Interchangeable battery system – 1 battery, multiple applications
- Peace of mind – Comprehensive 3 year warranty
|DIMENSIONS||175.8 × 65.7 × 49 cm|
|LINE FEED TYPE|
Twin Nylon Line