24V Brushless Impact Driver
The Greenworks GD24ID3 is a robust, lightweight 24V impact driver designed for home and DIY tasks. Powered by an advanced 24V lithium-ion battery, the machine offers high performance despite its compact size. Convenience is guaranteed with no electric cables to contend with, simply insert the battery and work.
The driver features a comfortable, secure soft grip with variable speed trigger and up to 300Nm of torque to drive screws quickly and easily. Quick release chuck allows for easy replacement of ¼” hex bits.
High Torque & Efficiency
The advanced brushless motor of the GD24ID3 ensures maximum power delivery while driving, as well as a long life and extended runtimes when compared to brushed motor equivalents. With 300Nm of torque available, the driver makes light work of DIY tasks such as driving screws into wood or walls. The variable speed trigger allows total control during use, ensuring you have the correct power when you need it. Forward and reverse operations allow for easy driving or removing of screws.
Quick Release Chuck
The ¼” hex chuck features a quick release mechanism for quick and easy changing between hex driver bits depending on the job.
Part of the 24V Family
The Greenworks GD24ID3 offers total convenience, with no electric cables to deal with. Instead simply insert the advanced 24V battery and you are ready to work. As part of the Greenworks 24V family, the battery can be used in a range of different tools, from angle grinders, impact drivers, circular saws and even garden machinery.
- Compact cordless impact driver
- Long life thanks to brushless motor
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Forward and reverse operation
- Up to 300Nm torque for any task
- Quick release chuck with ¼” Hex coupler
- Integrated LED lights target areas for a clear view
- No electric cables to worry about
- Interchangeable battery system – 1 battery, multiple applications
- Peace of mind – Comprehensive 3 year warranty