Eden Burford 6ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame
The Eden Burford 6ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame is the smallest of the Burford range of greenhouses, which is a range of green houses by Eden that are six feet wide and feature a single sliding door, two roof vents and a clip and gutter system that improves the rainwater run-off and capture. If you're looking for a green house that looks nice, is effective and is great value for money, the Eden Burford 6ft x 6ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame is the ideal one for you.
- 1 x Eden Burford 6ft x 6ft Greenhouse
Eden Burford 6ft x 6ft Greenhouse Features:
- Unique Zero Threshold Sliding Door System
- Classic Greenhouse Appearance with High Eaves
- High Capacity 80mm Wide Gutters
- Glazing Clip System
- Strong Ridge Bar
- Superior Door Locking
- Integral Base
- 2 Roof Vents
- Single Door
- Green finish
- Choice of glazing- Horticultural, Toughened and Polycarbonate Glass options available
Eden Burford 66 Greenhouse Dimensions:
- Size: 3.77m2
- Length: 194.2cm
- Width: 194.2cm
- Eaves: 160cm
- Ridge: 230cm
What's the difference between each glazing options?
- Horticultural Glazing - This traditional and most commonly used glazing features 2ft x 2ft panes that over lap each other and are secured with clips. If shattered, the glass will break in to shards.
- Toughened Glazing - Toughened Glass is stronger and durable than Horticultural glass. On a rare occasion of it shattering, it will break in to tiny pieces.
- Polycarbonate Glazing - Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable material that is an ideal option for family gardens.
- All Orders will be Delivered within 21 - 28 Days from receipt of order
- All customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to provide AM / PM delivery date
- Delivery charges to all other Offshore and Scottish Islands locations require individual quotes (please call customer services before ordering)
- Installation completed within 10 working days from delivery of greenhouse
- Ensure ground location is of firm and level footing with any additional materials being pre-laid in readiness (example Paving Slabs etc.)
- Area prepared should be free from any obstruction (example Manhole covers etc.)
- Area should be free from overhanging obstacles (example Tree branches, Power lines etc.)
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides
- Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72hrs before your installation reporting any problems to our Customer Services
- Any additional accessories to be installed at the same time will be chargeable at a rate of £24.95 inclusive of VAT. If you wish to to have a lot of accessories installed? Please call our customer services department who will be able to give you a tailored quote.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customers should report any problems relating to the product within 24 hours from receipt to our customer service department.