Eden Bourton 10ft x 20ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame
The Eden Bourton 10ft x 20ft Greenhouse with a Green Frame is a must-have greenhouse that is perfect for any garden as it will maximise your available space by allowing you to plant on different levels without the plants being exposed and potentially blow over. As there is no lip at the base of the door, this garden green house is perfect for people that have a wheelchair and/or for people that want easy access to their greenhouse with a wheelbarrow. Thanks to a choice of finish and glazing type, you'll be able to make the Eden Bourton 10ft x 20ft Greenhouse perfect for you.
- 1 x Eden Bourton 10ft x 20ft Greenhouse
Eden Bourton 10ft x 20ft Greenhouse Features:
- Unique Zero Threshold Sliding Door System
- Classic Greenhouse Appearance with High Eaves
- High Capacity 80mm Wide Gutters
- Glazing Clip System
- Strong Ridge Bar
- Superior Door Locking
- Integral Base
- 2 Roof Vents
- Single Door
- Choice of finish
- Choice of glazing- Horticultural, Toughened and Polycarbonate Glass options available
Eden Bourton 1020 Greenhouse Specifications:
- Size: 14.02m2
- Length: 441.4cm
- Width: 317.8cm
- Eaves: 160cm
- Ridge: 273cm
What's the difference between each glazing options?
- Toughened Glazing - Toughened Glass is stronger and durable than Horticultural glass. On a rare occasion of it shattering, it will break in to tiny pieces.
- Polycarbonate Glazing - Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable material that is an ideal option for family gardens.
- All Orders will be Delivered within 21 - 28 Days from receipt of order
- All customers will be contacted 48 hours prior to delivery to provide AM / PM delivery date
- Delivery charges to all other Offshore and Scottish Islands locations require individual quotes (please call customer services before ordering)
- Installation completed within 10 working days from delivery of greenhouse
- Ensure ground location is of firm and level footing with any additional materials being pre-laid in readiness (example Paving Slabs etc.)
- Area prepared should be free from any obstruction (example Manhole covers etc.)
- Area should be free from overhanging obstacles (example Tree branches, Power lines etc.)
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides
- Please ensure you have pre-checked your garden building 72hrs before your installation reporting any problems to our Customer Services
- Any additional accessories to be installed at the same time will be chargeable at a rate of £24.95 inclusive of VAT. If you wish to to have a lot of accessories installed? Please call our customer services department who will be able to give you a tailored quote.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customers should report any problems relating to the product within 24 hours from receipt to our customer service department.