Burgon and Ball Professional Rotating Handle Bypass Secateurs
- Tool Type:
Burgon and Ball Professional Rotating Handle Secateurs
- Heat treated high carbon steel blade gives maximum edge retention
- Wire cutting notch to save blade edge (at base of blade)
- Sap groove prevents blades sticking (on reverse of anvil)
- Rubber cushion reduces wrist jarring
- Whisper smooth volute spring
- Rotating handle- significantly reduces friction and muscle strain
- Racing green, comfortable rubber cushion grip.
- Suitable for medium to large hands
- Suitable for right handed people
History of Burgon & Ball Garden Tool Heritage:
Burgon & Ball began manufacturing quality stainless steel tools in 1730 in the industrial heartland of Sheffield. For over 275 years they have produced some of the finest hand and cutting tools in the world.
Most important to a gardener are many of the 'hidden qualities' that only emerge when a tool is used. Qualities such as ensuring an edge tool cuts months and years down the line, not just when it's brought home from the shop. The secret behind this lies with the hardness of the metal used in Burgon and Ball Garden Tools. They are made from high-carbon steel, heat treated to the optimum hardness (measured in Rockwell Values) for the tool.
From stainless steel hand forks and trowels, stainless steel compost scoops, to top quality ratchet pruners, Burgon & Ball Garden Tools really are the best in the field.