Burgon & Ball Professional Compact Bypass Secateurs
- Tool Type:
Burgon and Ball Professional Compact Bypass Secateurs:
- Compact and ergonomic Bypass Secateurs length: 20cm
- Bypass Cutting action - For a clean and healthier cut of live stems up to 20mm in diameter
- Heat Treated Precision ground high carbon steel blade
- Wire cutting notch (at base of blade)
- Smooth and whisper quiet Volute Spring
- Easy release secure blade lock.
- Rubber Cushioned lightweight alloy handles - To reduce wrist jarring and lessen user fatigue
- Sap groove on reverse of anvil - prevents the blade from sticking.
- Racing green non slip grip.
- Supplied with a blade adjustment tool
History of Burgon & Ball Garden Tool Heritage:
Burgon & Ball began manufacturing quality stainless steel tools in 1730 in the industrial heartland of Sheffield. For over 275 years they have produced some of the finest hand and cutting tools in the world.
Most important to a gardener are many of the 'hidden qualities' that only emerge when a tool is used. Qualities such as ensuring an edge tool cuts months and years down the line, not just when it's brought home from the shop. The secret behind this lies with the hardness of the metal used in Burgon and Ball Garden Products. They are made from high-carbon steel, heat treated to the optimum hardness (measured in Rockwell Values) for the tool.
From stainless steel hand forks and trowels, stainless steel compost scoops, to top quality ratchet pruners, Burgon & Ball Garden Products really are the best in the field.