Allett Classic 17L Petrol Cylinder Lawn Mower
The Allett Classic 17L Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower incorporates all of the features of the smaller Allett Classic Lawn Mowers, while providing a generous 17" cutting width - all on a mower manufactured right here in the UK. Boasting nearly 50 years of experience in producing superb quality lawn mowers, the Allett 17L Classic Petrol Cylinder Mower has a rich lawn mower heritage that really shines through. Featuring a powerful 2.8hp petrol engine that drives the 5 bladed cutting cylinder, the Allett Classic 17L creates a precise clean cut while creating attractive stripes in your lawn to give that professional manicured look.
The Allett Classic 17L Petrol Cylinder Lawnmower is a more than worthy alternative to last years outstanding Suffolk Punch 17SK Petrol Cylinder Mower.
- Cutting Width: 17"
- Cutting System: Cylinder
- Number of Blades: Five Blade 'Quick Cartridge' cylinder
- Engine: 2.8hp Loncin 87cc Petrol Air Cooled Engine
- Starting: Easy Start Recoil
- Cuts per meter: 66
- Cutting Heights: 6mm - 32mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: 5 Presets (6, 9, 13, 18, 25mm) and Scarifying setting
- Handles: 3 Adjustable positions
- Rear Roller: Steel
- Grassbox Capacity: 32L
- Overall Width: 23"
- Weight: 41.5kg
- Noise Level: 96dB(A)
- Warranty: 1 year domestic
- Free Oil