Airboard Classic 130-X Sledge - Blue
Take on an extreme ride of your life down the ski slopes with the Airboard Classic 130-X in Blue. Tougher than the Airboard Classic, the Classic 130-X is built to take on much more extreme rides, crash landings and rougher terrains. The pneumatic design has built in shock absorption for when you crash land from a big jump, rest assured it provides a softer landing for your body on impact. The Airboard 130-X is constructed from XC-Tec fabric with exclusive coating resisting to mould and water corrosion. Extremely tough, durable and non-stretch, providing a stable platform to ride on.
The Airboard Classic 130-X in Blue has 3 full length runners that provide speed, steering control and quick braking in the snow that is combined with I-Beam RF Welds that creates a sturdy chassis, allowing you to control the speed and direction of the Airboard 130-X. The Classic 130-X is easy to inflate through the anti-freeze technical vale that sits flush to the board and prevents catching when sliding down the snowy ski slopes.
Airboard Classic 130-X Sledge - Blue Features:
- Weight: 3kg
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 70cm
- Depth: 23cm
- Volume: 130L
- Ideal for adults up to 190cm
- Carry bag (31 x 41 x 8cm)
- Aerodynamic for fast runs and easy control.
- Ribbed underside.
- C7 Valve for anti freeze construction.
- Built for serious and larger riders.
- Extremely durable, reinforced, coated fabric.
- Profile runners provide stability at speed and help with turning and stopping.
- Ability to carve like a boogie board on snow.
- Ultra-fast inflatable snow sled.
- I-Beam HF Welds create a stable high-performance chassis.
- Tough material.
- Built in shock absorption
- Accessories include: Hand leash, Repair kit, Hand pump and carry bag
Please remember to use your Airboard Classic 130-X Sledge responsibly!