York Multifuel Wood Burning Stove
Usually 5 - 7 working days
The York Wood Burning Stove is ideal for use either indoor or outdoor to keep the winter chill at bay. To make life easier, the wood burning stove is supplied pre-assembled apart from the the legs and flue connector. Each wood burning stove is delivered in a purpose made crate to ensure it arrives safely and delivery is usually between 7 - 10 working days. There is the option to attach a flue pipe (not supplied) to the top or rear of the stove for permanent installations. The flue pipe is not supplied as each installation requires different lengths and we would advise contactng your local DIY centre to purchase these.
York Wood Burning Stove Details:
- Width: 57cm
- Depth: 37cm
- Height: 62cm
- Weight: 92kg
- Output: 9kw
- Suitable for Multifuel Use
- Tested to BSEN13240
- Built-in Ash Pan - easy to clean
- Heat resistant glove and handle
- 5 inch top or rear flue connection (pipe not supplied)
- Blanking plate for flue supplied
- Solid Cast Iron Construction & High Temperature Glass
- Œ UK Approved
Important Things to Check:
Has my chimney been swept?
- Your chimney should be swept prior to fitting as when a stove is fitted into a fireplace, the throat of the fireplace has to be sealed off using a register plate.
Is my chimney suitable?
- The chimney must be of the proper size (minimum 8inch diameter) and height - preferably over 4.8m.
Will i need a chimney liner?
- If you have a very large chimney a liner will improve the performance of your stove.
Will I need extra ventilation?
- Stoves above 5kW output require additional permanent ventilation as per Building Regulations.