Glevum Multifuel Wood Burning Stove
Usually 5 - 7 working days
The Glevum Wood Burning Stove is ideal for use either indoor or outdoor to keep the winter chill at bay. To make life easier, the wood burning stove is supplied pre-assembled apart from the the legs and flue connector. Each wood burning stove is delivered in a purpose made crate to ensure it arrives safely and delivery is usually between 7 - 10 working days. There is the option to attach a flue pipe (not supplied) to the top or rear of the stove for permanent installations. The flue pipe is not supplied as each installation requires different lengths - Please Click on the supplied link to purchase a flue pipe.
SORRY THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Glevum Wood Burning Stove Details:
- Width: 44cm
- Depth: 40cm
- Height: 67cm
- Weight: 120kg
- Output: 6.5kw
- Suitable for Multifuel Use
- Built-in Ash Pan - easy to clean
- Heat resistant glove and handle
- 5 inch top or rear flue connection (pipe not supplied)
- Blanking plate for flue supplied
- Solid Cast Iron Construction & High Temperature Glass
- Œ UK Approved
Important Things to Check:
Has my chimney been swept?
- Your chimney should be swept prior to fitting as when a stove is fitted into a fireplace, the throat of the fireplace has to be sealed off using a register plate.
Is my chimney suitable?
- The chimney must be of the proper size (minimum 8inch diameter) and height - preferably over 4.8m.
Will i need a chimney liner?
- If you have a very large chimney a liner will improve the performance of your stove.
Will I need extra ventilation?
- Stoves above 5kW output require additional permanent ventilation as per Building Regulations.
Will my Wood Burning Stove Heat my Room :
To estimate the correct size of stove required, please use the supplied chart.
For example; Take your rooms width in metres then cross-reference your rooms length in metres, which will give you a rough guide to the kW in heat required to heat your room. (please note the chart is based on the heating of a typical and average insulated room, and many factors such as the number of doors and windows and whether they are double glazed will have to be taken in to account) - Less or poor insulation will require more kW of heat.
Optional Flue Pipe Details: Click Here to Purchase Flue Pipe
- A 300mm or 900mm Length, 5 Inch (125mm) Steel Flue Pipe.
- Finished in BLACK.
- Suitable for all of our stoves.
- Simply seal in place with Fire Cement
The Flue pipes can be fitted by any DIY enthusiast, however the fitting must comply with Building regulations J1/2/3 Heat producing appliances which states: Any boilers and/or fires burning oil, solid fuel or gas including incinerators, must be ventilated sufficiently to allow full combustion and exhaust. Chimneys and flues must meet safety regulations and fireplaces must resist the heat produced to keep the building safe.