Burgon & Ball Bypass Secateur + Spare Blade & Spring
Usually 1 - 2 working days
Burgon & Ball Bypass Secateur Details:
- Fully hardened & tempered, high carbon steel blade for lasting sharpness.
- Sap groove in the cutting block prevents blade sticking
- Wire cutting notch at the base of the blade
- Robust alloy handles, covered in a comfortable, bright terracotta grip for maximum visibility in the garden.
- Rubber cushion stops prevent jarring
- Supplied with replacement blade and spare spring
History of Burgon & Ball Garden Tool Heritage:
Burgon & Ball began manufacturing quality stainless steel tools in 1730 in the industrial heartland of Sheffield. For over 275 years they have produced some of the finest hand and cutting tools in the world.
Most important to a gardener are many of the 'hidden qualities' that only emerge when a tool is used. Qualities such as ensuring an edge tool cuts months and years down the line, not just when it's brought home from the shop. The secret behind this lies with the hardness of the metal used in Burgon and Ball Garden Products. They are made from high-carbon steel, heat treated to the optimum hardness (measured in Rockwell Values) for the tool.
From stainless steel hand forks and trowels, stainless steel compost scoops, to top quality ratchet pruners, Burgon & Ball Garden Products really are the best in the field.