Derwent Muck Boot - Black - Neoprene Wellies
- Select Size+£0.00
- FREE PAIR OF GLOVES+£0.00
- No Thanks+£0.00
Usually 2 working days
The Derwent Black Muck Boot has now been discontinued and replaced by the Chore Hi Black Muck Boot which is the new and improved version complete with a more durable re-engineered sole which is designed to last much longer than the Derwent sole. The rubber reinforcement has also been improved to ensure maximum comfort and protection at all times.
If you size isn't available - view the new Chore Hi Black Muck Boot
Whilst the Derwent Muck Boot is available in a range of colours the Black Derwent Muck Boot is by far the most popular is out of the Muck Boots range. With oil-resistant blown rubber out sole providing superior shock absorption and traction, Black Derwent Muck Boots offer quality, functionality and comfort in one product. Derwent Muck Boots are perfect for walking in muddy wet conditions as they come with a traction sole and the Black colour makes keeping them clean all the easier whilst also looking super stylish with any outfit, be it walking the dog or simply the school run on a wintery day. Derwent Black Muck Boots by The Muck Boot Company are fantastic 100% waterproof wellingtons designed to keep your feet dry and protected yet comfortable and warm at all times.
Derwent Muck Boot Black - Size 4 - 12:
- view the new Chore Hi Moss Muck Boot
- Size: UK 4 to UK12
- Colour: Black
- 100% Waterproof
- CR-Foam Boot Construction
- Extreme comfort construction is lightweight, flexible, buoyant, and 100% waterproof top to bottom
- Breathable Airmesh Lining provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration
- Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA Sockliner for added support and slipper-soft moulded comfort in the footbed
- Natural Rubber Upper Overlays, Not TPR or PVC. Vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable, lightweight shell.
- Hands-Free Easy On / Easy Off. The 10mm kick rim or pull tab makes it easy to remove, while the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam boot makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy Clean Up, The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.