These Derwent Navy Muck Boots by The Muck Boot Company are versatile Wellie Boots which will never let you down. With oil-resistant blown rubber out sole providing superior shock absorption and traction, Derwent Navy Muck Boots offer quality, functionality and comfort in one product. Derwent Muck Boots are perfect for walking in muddy wet conditions as they come with a traction sole. The Derwent Muck Boot in Navy are fantastic 100% waterproof wellingtons designed to keep your feet dry and protected yet comfortable and warm and are ideal for keeping your feet warm and dry in the garden, or for Dog Walking.
Sorry, this product has sold out for the season. Please browse our collection of other High Quality Garden Footwear, or alternatively call our Customer Service Team so we may advise you further.
Derwent Navy Muck Boots - Size 4-12
- Size: UK 4 to UK 12
- Colour: Black/Navy
- 100% Waterproof
- CR-Foam Boot Construction
- Extreme comfort construction is lightweight, flexible, buoyant, and 100% waterproof top to bottom
- Breathable Airmesh Lining provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration
- Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA Sockliner for added support and slipper-soft moulded comfort in the footbed
- Natural Rubber Upper Overlays, Not TPR or PVC. Vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable, lightweight shell.
- Hands-Free Easy On / Easy Off. The 10mm kick rim or pull tab makes it easy to remove, while the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam boot makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy Clean Up, The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water. The secret of Muckboots effectiveness is their self-insulating waterproof boot made from the same material and maritime survival suits. This neoprene wellington bootie insulates the foot and lower leg, keeping you far warmer & drier than ordinary wellies.