Two Bin/Two Box Bin store & Recycle Unit
Solve the problem of unsightly Recycle Boxes and Bins in your Garden with this very attractive 2 layer recycle box and 2 wheelie bin store. This recycle box and bin store is manufactured from Pressure Treated renewable sourced timber. Positioned anywhere on the exterior of your property, the high graded tongue and groove boarded construction of this convenient waste storage solution box will blend in instantly, you can even lock away your bins with the supplied safety hasp's and staples - part of the included black finished metal fittings that come pre-attached.
Two Bin/Two Box Combination Unit Features:
- Hides two recycling boxes and two bin up to and including 240L
- Pressure treated redwood timber from renewable sources
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions
- Free standingbut can be fixed to ground
- Lockable doors
- Height: 1140 mm
- Width: 2029 mm
- Depth: 804 mm
Extra Delivery Charge - All deliveries outside England and Wales will incur an extra carriage charge as follows - Please select from the drop down menu.
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All Post codes in England and Wales
- Zone B - DD, DG, EH, FK
- Zone C - AB 31 to AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32
- Zone D - HS, IV 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56, KA 27 & 28
- Zone E - Southern Ireland
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.