Solve the problem of unsightly Recycle Boxes and Bins in your Garden with this very attractive Two Box One Wheelie Bin Store. This recycle box and bin store is manufactured from Pressure Treated renewable sourced timber. Positioned anywhere on the exterior of your property, the high graded tongue and groove boarded construction of this convenient Two Box One Wheelie Bin Store will blend in instantly, you can even lock away your bins with the supplied safety hasp's and staples - part of the included black finished metal fittings that come pre-attached.
Two Box One Wheelie Bin Store Features:
Recycle Box Store Bin Store Dimensions:
- Hides two recycling boxes and one bin up to and including 240L
- Pressure treated redwood timber from renewable sources
- Flat packed with clear easy to assemble instructions
- Free standingbut can be fixed to ground
- Lockable door
- External Height: 1200mm
- External Width: 1340mm
- External Depth: 804mm
- Internal Height: 1090mm
- Internal Box Width: 650mm x 540mm
- Internal Bin Width: 650mm
- Internal Depth: 750mm
Extra Delivery Charge - All deliveries outside England and Wales will incur an extra carriage charge as follows - Please select from the drop down menu.
Wooden Bin Store Features:
- Zone A - FREE DELIVERY - All Post codes in England and Wales
- Zone B - DD, DG, EH, FK
- Zone C - AB, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32
- Zone D - HS, IV 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56, KA 27 & 28
- Zone E - Southern Ireland
Before purchasing a bin store please CLICK HERE to check the size of your bin using our bin size guide.
Pressure Treatment Details:
- Timber is loaded into the treatment vessel and a vacuum is applied evacuating the timber cells of air, the vessel is flooded under vacuum with Tanalith E wood preservative.
- Hydraulic pressure is applied and the treatment time is varied depending upon the end use of the timbers being treated.
- A final vacuum extracts excess preservative which is then safely pumped into storage.
- Low pressure inside the timber draws in surface preservative solution when the vessel is vented to atmosphere. The treated timber is left to dry and the highly effective preservative becomes locked within the timber cells.
- Please Note: Although all wood has been pre-treated, it is advised that wood should be given a stain based treatment every 1-2 years to further extend longevity and keep wood looking new.